Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kids (the most beautiful of all time suckers)

Back in 2012, before my son Cooper was born, I said to myself, "Self!  Get your act together and start blogging on a regular basis."  Way to go self...FAIL!



You are so excited to have this new little person come into your life and think that nothing will change THAT MUCH, then you just get completely and utterly consumed by them...the changing, the dressing, the feeding, burping, crying, spitting up, peeing straight up in the air, etc...  I admit, I was not the best at sharing the responsibility in the beginning, but as I got more involved...well he became this cute little deserving of so much love and attention time sucker!

And I wouldn't change a single second of it for anything!



Cooper is 16 months old now and he is able to give us a little breathing room when it comes to parts of our day.  Now I'm going to start learning how to prepare and post when I can...on a regular basis of course. ;)

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment