Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Addition to the Website

If you read my last post you saw a small video at the end of the wedding album I did for Scott and Christy.  It was tiny and when you enlarge it, it got a bit blurry. :(

Well, now there is a link on the website to view the albums that I create.  Just follow these instructions and you can view them all as I post them.

  1. Head over to The Shutter Verdict
  2. Hover your cursor over "Big Days".
  3. Click on "Albums".
  4. Click a video.

You can watch it right there or expand it to full screen and it looks amazing either way.  Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment here or there.

Toodles,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Love the changes to your webiste and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's taken a while, but I think I'm on the right track now.

    ReplyDelete